YOUR SINGLE SOURCE FOR ACCURATE AND CURRENT LIFE SAFETY PLANS
Life Safety Services and our group of registered architects was created to focus on the specialty niche of keeping your life safety plans current and accurate for CMS and Joint Commission or DNV compliance. We understand the complexities and challenges facing health care organizations in keeping your as-built life safety plans up to date . We have since branched out into the related niches of senior living, multi-family and education.
We operate from regional offices across the US and cover all 50 states and Puerto Rico. While most of our work is done digitally, we often travel to facilities for things such as verifying conditions, documenting life safety assets and updating as-built drawings.
All of our services are available through , and can be purchased through, the Grainger network. This means you do not have to set up an additional vendor and all purchase orders can be filled direct with Grainger!
● Standardized Life Safety Plans with compliant and clearly defined wall types
● Standardized Legends including clearly defined ratings, colors and nomenclature
● Updating as-built conditions
● Listing of life safety assets via layers
● Local / municipal
● Code reconciliation for healthcare where multiple requirements exists for CMS and municipal standards
● Convert life safety plans to WPV plans
● Building segmentation diagrams
● Casualty collection points
● Common area diagrams
● Work with local tactical advisors
Copyright © 2019 Life Safety Architects - All Rights Reserved.
Contact us at 816.699.2862